During any maintenance work undertaken by Nicon, we design and apply a specific maintenance procedure for each client, according to which the the response time, the scope and costs of the maintenance works are recorded. We also analyse and clarify the required steps for obtaining authorization for the work before being able to implement it in full, and specify the estimated time for the final completion of the work, in order to achieve a perfect service for our clients.
The company has the necessary experience and qualified personnel to provide:
- An annual preventive maintenance schedule.
- Regular checking of the status of equipment and facilities.
- An appropriate Execution Policy of preventive maintenance.
- A 24-hour service which covers sudden damage.
- Upgrading or expansion of existing facilities.
Intervention Teams for each project are set up, consisting of members of staff with the necessary skills and qualifications to achieve the desired goal directly and effectively.
Nicon also offers comprehensive maintenance services, whenever needed, in response to calls for emergency interventions, through our Fault-Reporting Hotline Service.
Our services cover the maintenance of:
- Building and Electro-mechanical Installations
- Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- lighting and Automations
- Medium Voltage Unit Substations
- Structured Cabling Systems & Networks
- Water and Sewage Networks
- Fiber Optics Networks